To get around the caching issue we use javascript to insert Members
only content on Radiant pages, it's not always ideal to be inserting
content with javascript but it works and if we want a fallback for non
js users we might have a link to a member area (that the js insert
replaces) which will redirect to a login page if the member is not
logged in.