These are great ideas (IMO). As more people start to explore R0R-based
CMS solutions, many are looking at Radiant -- which is the best RoR
solution, in my view, but which is indeed challenging to people who
are not too familiar with the workflow and methodology behind Rails.
So, these folks want to try out Radiant but they get stopped right at
the start. That's a shame, and this first-impression-shock turns
(some) people away from the many possibilities of Radiant. As a
persistent but not savvy user, I have managed to make Radiant work for
me very well, but I do find that the toughest part is always right at
the start, when I get the invariable lists of error messages. Once the
app is running, though, it works wonderfully well and is very easy to
use. So, if something could be done to surmount this first hurdle, I
think Radiant would see its user base grow substantially.