I haven't had time to dive into these comments yet, but I really value
the feedback.

Radiant 1.0 will be out soon and we're working hard to make sure
things are easy.

I'm putting together a gist of instructions for the migration from
existing projects to radiant 1.0 here https://gist.github.com/1540782

Bear with me. Once the technical issues are solved we'll make sure
that instructions are clear for getting started.

--
Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com