I used this on a new Ubuntu (Oneiric) install. No errors or issues of
any kind.
However, it did not work perfectly on my previously-installed Oneiric
machine, which I have messed with in all kinds of ways (multiple
versions of various RoR-related things). On that machine, I got this
error, right at the end (after the script had ended and cd'ed into the
directory to run bundle exec and then the server):

Could not find rack-1.1.3 in any of the sources

The fact that I have messed with this machine probably means that this
error is my own fault.