Hi all,

my radiant-1.0 site needs some sort of calendar. A couple of entries
(about 80) per year will contain a description (no tags needed but
filters are welcome) along with a date/time attribute and a boolean
flag or two. It'd be nice to generate an .ics file for downloading the
future events.

What is the current way to do this with radiant, as it is in 1.0? I
doubt using pages and page fields, because I think there's no UI to
deal with dozens or hundreds of sub-entries of a page.

I could create some model along with tags and controllers/views and
separate it from pages, right? But wouldn't mean that to re-implement
a lot of stuff that's already being done for pages?

I'd love to hear how you'd approach this. Kind regards,

Christian