Benny,

Thanks for the help.

I reviewed my logs and couldn't find any instances of application errors
rendering my css file.  I still believe it is a caching problem with
heroku/varnish.  I also couldn't find any way to tell heroku to clear its
cache.

I was experimenting and if I inline my stylesheet, instead of linking to
it, I get the latest version rendered just fine.  This is my workaround for
now.

I would still like to have my stylesheet be a link.  Does anyone know how
to manipulate the cache headers radiant puts on the css files?  I would
like to put Cache-Control no-cache on my stylesheets to see how it responds.

Jason