Every time I hit the url to a css file coming from my Radiant CMS app, I am
getting a different content of the file.  For example, try the following url

http://pisr-staging.heroku.com/css/pisrCustom.css

and refresh it 5 or 6 times.  You will notice that the response text is
different each time (at least that is what I am seeing).

At first I thought it might be a caching problem, but I don't think that is
it.  It seems that Radiant CMS is servering up a different "version" of the
css file each time.  The content of my site seems to be served correctly
each time.  I haven't looked at the js files to see if they show the same
behavior.

I am running a Radiant 1.0.1 site via the gem, rails 2.3.14 on heroku stack
bamboo-ree-1.8.7.

I do not see this behavior when I run locally with WEBrick.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be going on?  Is there something
else I need to be looking at?