Hi,

I am running a website on a old host that is going to shutdown, and so I am
in the process of moving it to my vps.
It's still runing on radiant 0.6.4.

I tried to update to the current radiant gem (1.0.1), and then tried
migrating:
I updated the project according to the 0.6 upgrade instructions:
However, when I come to the point of migrating the database, I have a
problem:
rake production db:migrate runs without errors, but the end result is a
database with empty tables. All data is gone.
Is there anything I can do to get this to upgrade? The old radiant 0.6.4
doesn't work on this host, it looks like it doesn't like my ruby 1.9.3

Peter