Thanks for looking into this.

We must have some YAML formatting problem in the site_templates
extension (https://github.com/radiant/radiant-site_templates-extension)
I ran into this before when I was testing things out for 1.9.3 (I
think) but I don't understand why this would appear again after fixing
it.

I'll try to take a look, but if you have the opportunity, check out
the YAML in that project.

-Jim

--
Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com