Hi Benny,

Thanks for the answers.

On 22/12/2012 1:12 AM, Benny Degezelle wrote:
About rake/gempackagetask; you should pin rake to <= 10.0.2

I will try to do this. I've become a bit rusty on Rails but should be able to figure out how to pin rake down. Google would help, I'm sure.

I don't know if it's preferred (not much of a sysadmin guy), but I run my instances on nginx + passenger.
I need to prepare the database on Windows since it involves extracting data from Word documents (using win32OLE) and then inserting into Radiant using the pages API.

Also beware about this bug in edge: https://github.com/radiant/radiant-snippets-extension/issues/2
You can get around that by using radiant-snippets-extension 1.0.2
I'm not planning to go onto edge just yet... just want to push up to the latest version and rework my sites a bit.

Also, we are indeed still not on Rails 3.. we really need a new surge of activity here :/
Wish I could help, but I'm very rusty... but I'm re-entering the world of Radiant after quite a long break.

Happy holidays to you too!

Best Regards,
Mohit.