Hi Jim,

Thanks for the note.

On 1/1/2013 4:29 AM, Jim Gay wrote:
Thanks for reporting all this.
I'm planning to push breaking changes into the master branch soon, so
tracking these things will be really helpful.
Please do report any bugs you find on the github issues

I will do so! I've made the changes to the documentation for reorder_children and sent a pull request to Benny. I've also fixed an issue in using previous and next in that extension, and pull request sent! If I can't find a way to fix something, I'll report issues.

Before I get started (it's 1AM, so I'm off to bed here), are people facing any problems with "comments" or "galleries" with Radiant 1.1.0? Those are the next 2 I need to look at in evaluating whether I can move to Radiant 1.1.0.

Best Regards,
Mohit.