We have a few extensions in Radiant that add custom fields to the Snippets
Edit Form (and also to the Snippets index). After the upgrade to Radiant
1.1.1 and beginning to use the new Snippets extension, added fields and
labels appear multiple times. This isn't a problem for fields we add to
Layouts (or other core Radiant admin pages), just Snippets.

An example of how we're adding them, in the *_extension.rb config file:
admin.snippet.edit.add :form, "mobile_content", :after => "edit_content"

Has something changed in how we need to interact with it now that it's an
extension?

Thanks!

Eric