Thank you for your reply.

I'm using Radiant 1.1.1 and, as far as I understand, it allows, from the admin
interface, to add page fields.

In addition, in the tag documentation,I find the following:

<r:children:each [offset="number"] [limit="number"]
[by="published_at|updated_at|created_at|slug|title|keywords|description"]
[order="asc|desc"] [status="draft|reviewed|published|hidden|all"]
[paginated="true"] [per_page="number"] > ... </r:children:each>

On Tuesday, 5 February 2013 at 4:11 PM, Joel Oliveira wrote:

> I don't think the Page model has a "keywords" field in it (like a column in
> the database) so that's why it won't work.
>

> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Gattamelata <erasmo.terzo.dana...@gmail.com
> (mailto:erasmo.terzo.dana...@gmail.com)> wrote:
> > sorry! :(
> >
> > i meant:
> >
> > <r:children:each by="keywords" order="ASC">
> >

> > On Tuesday, 5 February 2013 at 4:07 PM, John Moroney wrote:
> >
> > > E,
> > >
> > > Aren't those identical?
> > >
> > > John

> > > --