Well, if you have to list more than a few dozen pages that need to utilize
the Page Parts extension on a layout and/or use the Reorder Children
extension with more than a few dozen pages this will most likely cause
application timeout errors on Heroku, as these extensions just are too slow
to handle large requests. I was hoping some kind of page specific in-memory
caching might make this setup less frustrating, but it's either not
possible or too advanced for me to figure out within my timeframe and
budget. If you have large lists of pages (mine is about 200) that require
related metadata that can be called when necessary, the Page Parts
extension is not recommended.

Zac