There should be nothing inside Radiant that links to them.
A long time ago there was a contest to create a template for the
project and the publicly facing content refers to images on spurred.
We changed this in a future version, but I don't recall which.

Have you tried upgrading to the next greater version of the Radiant gem?
Have you looked through your layouts/snippets/css/js for references?

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Pete Helgren <p...@valadd.com> wrote:
> Running an ancient version of Radiant and I'm noticing that the resources
> once hosted at spurrd are long gone.  WHERE are those references from within
> Radiant? I want to remove the references but I couldn't find a link anywhere
> so I don't know where to go to remove the links.  I checked all the install
> folders and all the tables and cannot find where the link(s) are.
>
> Could you point me to where to find them so I can remove them?
>
> --
> Pete Helgren
> www.petesworkshop.com
> GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java