Running an ancient version of Radiant and I'm noticing that the resources once hosted at spurrd are long gone. WHERE are those references from within Radiant? I want to remove the references but I couldn't find a link anywhere so I don't know where to go to remove the links. I checked all the install folders and all the tables and cannot find where the link(s) are.

Could you point me to where to find them so I can remove them?

--
Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com