All that happened is that we changed the name of the link on the home page
from canada to cañada, and now we cannot change it back, or at least
changing it back to canada still has the link try to access the URL wiht
the diacritic character still there..  I do not have access to the server
and so have no idea what version of radiantCMS in installed, if that'd make
a difference.

Emmett

--

---