Hi Everyone,

What is your opinion for using Radiant CMS in 2019? I went away to Jekyll for my personal blog, and in some other cases, people moved to Wordpress. However, every few months, I keep realising how much I miss the elegenace of Radiant, and am curious what others feel about using it in 2019.

Thanks for any insight!

Best Regards,
Mohit.