On 20.3.2017 22.22, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

I remember to have posted (maybe just privately) patches to catch
Net::DNS problems in the past to avoid radiusd to keel over and
gracefully handle them.   I lost track if they ever made it in.

Yes, those changes have been part of the last two releases.

I also used to have patches to get multi-NAPTR pointer support (try them
in sequence until success and only then fall back to Route), as well as
multiple Route entries back then in order to try different orders for
fallbacks on different servers, etc.  (as you’d kind of know from other
config parts).

In case any of this stuff would be interesting or help, I could go and
see if I can find them again.

I can take a look at them. Just send me the latest version you have and we'll take a look at how to apply them to the current Radiator. Even if they are for an older Radiator, just send them to us and we'll figure out the diffs.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.