This might be a basic answer to a more complicated issue, but here's my two
cents:

Did you make sure that MySQL is configured to be accessible from external
sources, or from the IP of the RADIATOR instance?

Cheers,

Jeremy Ward | Wireless Network Engineer
Transit Wireless
1350 Broadway, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10018
(v) 212.931.9020 x181

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2017, at 2:24 AM, Gabe Carmichael