From: "Christian Kratzer" <ck-li...@cksoft.de>
To: "Rohan Henry" <rohan.he...@cwjamaica.com>
Cc: "Hugh Irvine" <h...@open.com.au>, "radiator" <radiator@lists.open.com.au>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 9:45:14 AM
Subject: Re: [RADIATOR] Radiator AAA stats

Hi Rohan,

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017, rohan.henry cwjamaica.com wrote:
> Thanks Hugh,
>
> We are considering additional VMs or radiator instances.

in some cases with a high latency backend adding additional processes can work
wonders.

That is if the backend is able to keep up with the throughput but just has high
latency.

There are several ways to intelligently increases parallelity in radiator.

I did not see any details on what exactly your are using radiator for and what
kind of backends you are using.

Greetings
Christian

> Regards,
> Rohan

Christian Kratzer                   CK Software GmbH
Email:   c...@cksoft.de               Wildberger Weg 24/2
Phone:   +49 7032 893 997 - 0       D-71126 Gaeufelden
Fax:     +49 7032 893 997 - 9       HRB 245288, Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Mobile:  +49 171 1947 843           Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Kratzer
Web:     http://www.cksoft.de/