On 10.11.2017 11.55, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:

The latest WiMAX specs have a couple of attributes that are not yet
under vendor WiMAX in Radiator's dictionary, so I'll see that they
get added.

The latest dictionary file in Radiator 4.19 patches now has WiMAX attribute updates from release 2.2 documentation.

If someone finds out more about WiMAX attributes 143,144,146 or 156,
please let me know we'll take a look at adding them too.

These attributes actually were in the release 2.2 document, I just did not look from the correct place initially. For details, see document WMF-T33-001-R022v04 at http://wimaxforum.org/TechSpec

These attributes seem to be related to WiMAX – 3GPP EPS internetworking and are not directly supported by Radiator. However, the dictionary additions allow them to be decoded, for example, for debug logging.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.