Is the default behavior to ignore requests where attributes do not appear in
the dictionary?

If so, can that behavior be changed not to warn?

Case in point, if we have a NAS sending NAS-Port-Type’s not defined in the
dictionary, we just want the integer value to use in a custom sub? Will
Radiator still process the request without passing it, and populate the
NAS-Port-Type attribute with the non-defined dictionary value? (therefore
containing the integer value only) ?

--
inoc.net!rblayzor
XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net