We use Class pretty extensively to carry over a value from access requests into
accounting requests, etc. Since “Class” is already used and appears you can
only have one Class attribute; is there any other arbitrary RADIUS attribute
that is supported in a session on the client? Looking to tag/mark sessions a
certain way for logging purposes and would really rather not make a mess out of
Class which is already being used.

What we are trying to do is at access accept time tag/mark a session a certain
what so that when accounting records come in, we can look for this attribute
and log additional information based on that tag/mark.

Ideas?

--
inoc.net!rblayzor
XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net