Hugh, thanks for that example. I suppose that might work, but that kind of gets
ugly from our standpoint. I’d really like to not have to parse up Class as
we’re using that in several places now. If we change it, it’s going to require
a bunch of code changes and parsing.

Maybe an easier way, if one is known is how we can use/find which AuthBy is the
one that’s accepted?

<AuthBy GROUP>
   Identifier GROUP_1
   AuthByPolicy      ContinueUntilAccept
   AuthBy X_BLACKHOLE
   AuthBy X_AUTH1
   AuthBy X_DEFAULT
</AuthBy>

I’m looking for a way to identify users with successful login on X_DEFAULT
only. (default). The first two AuthBy’s in the group can log normally, only
logging failure.

FOr AuthBy X_DEFAULT it would be nice to log on Success and Failure.

If that’s not possible, I’m looking for something (other than class) that I
could flag in authentication request so that when accounting records come in,
they are flagged. I appreciate your Class tags, but at this point, that’s last
resort changing Class.

I simply need to find a way where we can identify in either log or in
accounting those users successfully (and only successfully) getting accepted in
X_DEFAULT.

--
inoc.net!rblayzor
XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net