Hello all,

We are happy to invite you to meet us at our stand 3B10 at the Mobile World
Congress 2018 in Barcelona during 26 Feb - 1 Mar and discuss how we can help
you with Radiator AAA solutions.

Possible topics for discussion include:

– Radiator NFV product line and new integration use cases

– Our latest product and service line additions

– New VoLTE, VoWiFi, GBA/BSF and 3GPP AAA Server use cases among others

– New features of Radiator

Visit us at our stand during the event, or schedule a meeting in advance. Get
in touch with the Radiator team at i...@open.com.au.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona! And as always, we are also
happy to arrange a conf call in all matters regarding Radiator at a suitable
time for you.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall

Sales & Marketing, Open System Consultants

j...@open.com.au

[ +358 45 137 8505 ]( http://tel:+358%2045%201378505 )