Hello Jasser,

I have uploaded a new version of AuthBy EXTERNAL that can decrypt the password
before passing it to the external program. Use it like this:

<AuthBy EXTERNAL>
        Command ......
        DecryptPassword
</AuthBy>

You can fetch it from
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/downloads/patches-2.12/AuthEXTERNAL.pm

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

--
Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody