Hi,

When I look into Handler.pm in Max Sessions Exceeded part, I see this:

"... bla bla bla
... Issue a denial and bomb out .... "

And the reply message is Request Denied

If I change it into "Maximum Sessions Exceeded", does it work? In the
previous version it is different.

Any ideas? Side Effects?

Thanks,

Ferhat