We use rsync between two Solaris machines.  But I am sure any mirror
program will work.

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've got my radiators all ironed out and running well.  Now, I need to
> find a way to distribute a users file between them.  I have one
> running on linux and the other running on NT.  I was going to put
> something together to run on linux's crontab and simply FTP the
> file every day.  Has anyone else found a good way to distribute
> their users files through out their radiators?  If not, can someone
> tell me where I can find the module "Net::FTP"?  This would be
> helpful in creating this distribution program.  I was unable to find it
> at CPAN.

_/_/_/ Peter Chow               Chief Technical Advisor
_/_/_/                          interQ Corporation - System Division
_/_/_/ [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Shibuya Infoss Tower 10F
_/_/_/ (tel)+81-3-5456-2555     20-1 Sakuragaokacho, Shibuya-ku
_/_/_/ (fax)+81-3-5456-2556     Tokyo, Japan
_/_/_/ http://www.interq.ad.jp  150-0031