I'm trying to setup a DEFAULT entries to setup things like
Port-Limit, Session-Timeout, Idle-Timeout and Simultaneous-Use.
I put the following entry into my users file.

DEFAULT Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Idle-Timeout = 1800,
        Session-Timeout = 86400,
        Port-Limit = 1

This is not working. In fact, it's allowing invalid usernames to
get access. I'd really like that to STOP! :-) radpwtst doesn't show
the attributes being set for valid users, but they are for mikem.
(ie mikem is not a valid user, sorry Mike!)

My users files is common to multiple realms, is the barest required
to allow authentication and Realm AddToReply items are set per realm to
enable VPN's, tunnelling and the like.

An example user is..

testuser           Password = "N0tL1k3ly"

My std .cfg is..

<Realm>
        <AuthBy FILE>
                # Defaults to %D/users It only needs usernames
                # and password in it
                Filename %D/dialup.users

                AddToReply Service-Type = Framed-User,\
                 Framed-Protocol = PPP,\
                 Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,\
                 Framed-Routing = None,\
                 Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP,\
                 Framed-MTU = 1500,\
                 Annex-Primary-DNS-Server = 202.10.0.36,\
                 Annex-Secondary-DNS-Server = 202.10.0.66
        </AuthBy>
        # Where do we write the accounting file
        AcctLogFileName %L/detail.DEFAULT-%Y%m%d
</Realm>

There is a <Realm DEFAULT> to enable IPASS global roaming.

Any pointers/clues appreciated...

--
Stephen Ollis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Ph: +61 2 9911 1606(BH)
Team Leader, Server Systems - Network Engineering  +61 2 9911 1555(FAX)