On Mar 11,  2:45pm, Joost Stegeman wrote:
> Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) DEFAULT entries...
> Stephen,
>
> I think DEFAULT entries are only processed for usernames that haven not been
> found in any other clause. So only unknown users are checked against the
> DEFAULT user entry and thus let in and given the reply-items.
Actually, no.
The DEFAULT user will be checked if no specific user matched: ie if either
there was no specific user entry, _or_ if there was a specific user entry, but
some of the check items failed.

24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia   Consulting and development
Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985                 http://www.open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody