I noticed a small bug in the password logging area.  When a user's
"Time" check item does not pass, it still says "PASS" in the
password log file even though it sends back a reject to the NAS.  I
noticed this using radpwtst.

On a related note, is it possible to log the password log to an SQL
database?  I have 2 radiators on seperate machines (NT & Linux)
and I want to see all of the login attempts (good or bad) from both
machines in a central log file as they are shown in the current
password logfile.  This is very helpfull for my technical support staff
in troubleshooting login problems.

Thanks,
John Kicklighter
Internet 2xtreme