Radiator is a pretty good product and it is very flexible.  The performance
is not too good though ?? I've tried to push Radiator both on my ultra-10
and ultra-enterprise 2 and in both case I cannot pass ~40 tps and the
CPU go to 99%.  There is very litte difference between an ultra-2 enterprise
and ultra 10 (the ultra -2 should do at least 3 X better).  The user database
used is the sample shipped witth the product so it has very few entries.
Am I doing something wrong here or it just the way Radiator works.
Dat