Platform -      Sparc Solaris 7
                Radiator 2.13 with pm patches
                ipass3_2-QSK for Solaris
                IpassPerl-1_3

Problem:
Inbound IPASS authentication works fine (ie my customers at someplace
else can authenticate). Outbound IPASS authentication is failing Whilst
doing the perl Makefile.PL I get..
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lip
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lssl
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lcrypto

The current IPASS kit does not have these libs, but the old kit does.
Unfortunately, the libs are not for Solaris 7. However, being the brave
soul I dragged them onto the Solaris 7, tried to make the ipassperl
module.. attempted to authenticate and found a lovely core file in
the radiator home directory.

Is there another way for Radiator to interface into IPASS? Is
there a way of getting those 3 libs compiled on Solaris 7?

Steve O
--
Stephen Ollis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Ph: +61 2 9911 1606(BH)
Team Leader, Server Systems - Network Engineering  +61 2 9911 1555(FAX)