DBD::mysql::db do failed: Got error -1 from table handler at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/SessSQL.pm  line 103

The radius logs show that the failure is happening when it tries to add
an entry to the session database, but I'm not sure why that is failing.
The radius.cfg file has the following session info.  The DBUsername and
DBAuth is the same as the AuthBy section and that works, so I doubt its
that.

<SessionDatabase SQL>
        DBSource dbi:mysql:Radius
        DBUsername ****
        DBAuth ****
        AddQuery \
                insert into RadiusSessions (UserName, NASIdent, NASPort,
\
                AcctSessionID, TimeStamp, FramedAddress, NASPortType, \
               ServiceType) values ('%n', '%N', %{NAS-Port},
'%{Acct-Session-Id}', \
               %{Timestamp}, '%{Framed-IP-Address}', '%{Port-Type}',
'%{Service-Type}')
       DeleteQuery \
                delete from RadiusSessions where UserName='%n' and \
                NASIdent='%N' and NASPort=%{NAS-Port}
        ClearNasQuery \
                delete from RadiusSessions where NASIdent='%N'
        CountQuery \
                select NASIdent, NASPort, AcctSessionID from
RadiusSessions \
                where UserName='%n'
</SessionDatabase>