Maybe this list isn't the proper place to ask this, but I'm sure someone
here can help me :).  I have a pre-existing database that was already
setup when I started working on the system.  It has a username column as
shown below.  I am trying to duplicate the table into monthly tables for
the accounting, but I dont know the syntax of the create table statement
that will give me a value of MUL in the Key.  I assume MUL is short for
multiple since you would need to have multiple entries of the same
username.  The MySQL docs don't really explain this.

| Field           | Type     | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| UserName        | char(50) |      | MUL |         |       |

Thanks.

..Rich

--
Richard W. Hawley - Network Engineer