Hi Paul,

On Mar 25, 11:14am, Paul Thornton wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Time Options
> Howdy,
>
> I have been working hard to get radiator up and running the past couple of
> days in conjuntion with a Time Watcher program and have succeeded in doing
> so with little stress. Thanks to all those that have contributed to my
> questions especially Mike, Tom and Remi. The radius server has passed it's
> first successful test (24 hours) and is proving to be a great product and
> I am extremely pleased to have purchased it.
We are glad you like it.
The more people you tell, the more we will like it :-)

> I do have one little query though as always :)) Does the Time function
> work with all Terminal Servers I.E. Livingston Port Masters?
Yes, it does not rely on any information from the NAS.

> I have been playing with the users file as you do, and have added this to
> one of the test users;
>
> -- Snipety Snip ---
> wally        Auth-Type = System
>              Time = "Al0600-0800", <- tried with and without the comma :\
>              Service-Type = Framed-User,
>              Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>              Framed-MTU = 1500,
>              Framed-IP-Address = 203.15.24.102

Time is a check item, so you should have it like this:
wally        Auth-Type = System, Time = "Al0600-0800"
             Service-Type = Framed-User,
             Framed-Protocol = PPP,
             Framed-MTU = 1500,
             Framed-IP-Address = 203.15.24.102

Hope that helps.
Cheers.

> -- End da snip ---
>
> Any suggestions would be great.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul Thornton.
>
>    ,-      __             -,         DOVE AUSTRALIA SYSADMIN TEAM
>  /  _ / _  / _ \ |/ / -_) _  \   Account queries: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> /.-   \_,_/\___/___/\__/    -.\  Tech Support:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>        A U S T R A L I A         Sales queries:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>        http://dove.net.au        Admin queries:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> ===
>-- End of excerpt from Paul Thornton

24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia   Consulting and development
Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985                 http://www.open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody