OK this is probably pretty obvious and basic but I need a little help here.

I have Radiator up and running, Auth fine, Acc fine to Detail files.
I have MySQL running and used the mysql radius <mysqlCreate.sql command and
did a show tables and all is there as should be.

So I went and installed Msql-Mysql-modules-1.1828.tar.gz and DBI 1.06 as
instructed.

Now was there anything different I needed to do when installing these, I
just did the old perl Makefile.PL, make, make test and make install. It all
went fine with no errors but was there anything I needed to change
specifically for Radiator?

Now I'm a bit stumped as where to go next.

Thanks

Ray