Hi Marc,

On Mar 25,  9:11pm, Marc Liyanage wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) radpwtst GUI doesn't run...
>

> Hi,
>
> I can't get radpwtest to run in GUI mode:
>
> # radpwtst -gui
> Goto undefined subroutine &main::-1 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Widget.pm
line 324.

What version of PerlTK do you have installed?

It looks a bit like the AUTOLOAD in Widget.pm failed, which makes me think that
maybe PerlTk did not install properly? Or perhaps you have a PERL5LIB
environment variable that is affecting it?

> when I run it with -w :
>
> # perl -w /usr/bin/radpwtst -gui
>
> I get these messages (after *alot* of "Use of uninitialized value" messages):
>
> Unquoted string "true" may clash with future reserved word at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/RadpwtstGui.pm line 70.
> Subroutine waitForSocket redefined at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/RadpwtstGui.pm line 281.
> Subroutine log redefined at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/RadpwtstGui.pm
line307.
> Subroutine announceSending redefined at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/RadpwtstGui.pm line 314.
> Subroutine announceSuccess redefined at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/RadpwtstGui.pm line 320.
> Subroutine announceFailure redefined at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/RadpwtstGui.pm line 327.
> Subroutine announceRejection redefined at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/RadpwtstGui.pm line 336.
> Subroutine announce redefined at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/RadpwtstGui.pmline 345.
> Subroutine showdump redefined at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/RadpwtstGui.pmline 352.
> Assuming 'require Tk::Frame;' at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/RadpwtstGui.pmline 19