One other thing you can check is when you do a make test (when installing
Radiator) it does check that Simultaneous-Use = 1 works. Might want to check
that again.

Another trick is that if the same user logins again on the same NAS/Port
as their current login, it's considered that the user dropped off and
RADIUS will let them in.

Tom