Hi Tom,

This is almost certainly because you are not receiving any Accounting data from
your NAS (its the same reason why your SessionDatabase is not being created),
as shown by the log file you sent me. I think you will find when you start
getting accounting data that the sim-use lockout will work.

Cheers.

On Mar 27,  2:59pm, Tom Williams wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) SimUse
> I have an account set up with the following
>
> tomw    Auth-Type = System, Expiration = "Jan 13 2010"
>         Service-Type = Framed-User,
>         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>         Framed-IP-Address = 216.13.31.35,
>         Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
>         Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
>         Simultaneous-Use = 1,
>         Framed-MTU = 1500
>         Session-Timeout = 14400
>
> however when I login once it lets me in but it should not let a second
> account in right?  well it does, does any one have any ideas?
>
> TTYL
> Tom Williams
>

> ===
>-- End of excerpt from Tom Williams

24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia   Consulting and development
Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985                 http://www.open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody