On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Mike McCauley wrote:

> I have an ascend dictionary with the new Ascend vendor specific
> attributes (replacing the old ones commandeered from IETF) in Radiator
> format if you would like it.

Couldn't hurt.  Right now I'm trying to make Radiator agree with both a
bunch of Ascend MAXen and a Lucent PM4.  It's kinda rough territory, but
for the most part, it works.

A copy of that Ascend dictionary could be helpful.  Perhaps I can manage
to come up with something that will actually work with all the NASs.  Wow.
  :-)

> $_[0] is a reference to an object handle, so you will have to deref $_[0] like
> this:
>
> ${$_[0]}->add_attr(....

Aha.  That makes sense.  Might want to change the example in the ref
manual then.  :)

> Interesting technique. You should be able to make it work.

I'll let ya know.

> I suppose the best thing would be to have a different dictionary for
> each client. We have been wanting to do that for a while, but its
> still a long way off yet.

*nod*  This is what I was looking for in the first place.  :)

Thanks.

-Andrew
--
Andrew O. Smith - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>