Hi,

I'm running Bay 5399 blades and apparently these can send a radius request
off to the Auth server before the system answers the call. My question is:
Can Radiator handle this? I believe the radius request just contains items
known before the call is answered, ie. Bearer, Called-Number,
Calling-Number.

Essentially what i would like to do is:

<Handler Called-Station-ID=/.*>
 blah
 blah
</Handler>

which can hopefully tell the NAS to answer the call or not. At this stage I
don't have any more info than that. Perhaps some other people on this list
who also use the Bay equipment know more about this feature.

Regards,

Richard