I have an odd problem with an Ascend MAX.

Everthing seems to work fine and then all of a sudden it start getting:

Radius client timeout (code=1) for user xxxxxxxx

this is in the MAX log (not Radiator)

>From what I can tell no requests are coming into Radiator. The other
terminal servers seem to be working okay.

The problem...

if I do a kill -hup on Radiator everything starts working again.

Steve

---
Steve Roderick                                  ProAxis Communications, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               Internet Access Provider
                                                (541) 757-0248