On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Ray Brighenti wrote:

> It's not the Backoff Q full error your getting is it?

This quite possible may have been the problem. I increased the queue size
from 64 to 128. Seems to be working well now. Unfortunately, when you are
in crisis mode you change anything you can think of to get it to work.
Thus I have no way to pin the solution to the queue size.

Steve

---
Steve Roderick                                  ProAxis Communications, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               Internet Access Provider
                                                (541) 757-0248