We're working with a group for multiple POP access and have run into a
port problem.  We have set all our equipment to the new 1812/1813 port
requirements.  However, this company still uses 1645/1646 in their Merit
RADIUS and NAS equipment.  They have an entry as follows for us:
type=NONE:PROXY+APPEND.

Obviously I can change back to the old numbers (not desirable), I can
have them enter 1812,1813 into their RADIUS (this will work as far as
auth requests go, but no accounting info shows up in the detail file, just in
the debug logfile.  For some reason their requests show up as coming
from port 32770).

What I'm wondering is if there is any way you can add the AuthPort and
AcctPort syntax into the Client clauses.  This would seem to make
Radiator even more extensible and solve configuration issues such as the
one described above.

(For the record, I tried just putting the clauses in, but I get a keyword
error currently.)

Thanks for any help offered.

Craig Thompson
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 3000 // Cleveland, TN 37320-3000
423-559-LINK (v)  423-559-5444 (f)
http://www.wingnet.net