Mike you are right, I had a local SNMP problem, however now I still get this for
each simultaneous attemp (Trace 4):

Tue Apr 13 13:41:38 1999: DEBUG: Rewrote user name to sheriff
Tue Apr 13 13:41:38 1999: DEBUG: Checking if user is still online: Cisco, sheriff,
167.114.37.12, 11, 0000E187
Tue Apr 13 13:41:38 1999: DEBUG: Child reaped
Tue Apr 13 13:41:38 1999: NOTICE: Session for sheriff at 167.114.37.12:11 has gone
away
Tue Apr 13 13:41:38 1999: DEBUG: Deleting session for sheriff, 167.114.37.12, 11
Tue Apr 13 13:41:38 1999: DEBUG: Checking if user is still online: Cisco, sheriff,
167.114.37.12, 30, 0000E182
Tue Apr 13 13:41:39 1999: DEBUG: Child reaped
Tue Apr 13 13:41:39 1999: NOTICE: Session for sheriff at 167.114.37.12:30 has gone
away
Tue Apr 13 13:41:39 1999: DEBUG: Deleting session for sheriff, 167.114.37.12, 30
(and I get several of this, like if Radiator is trying to snmpget several Cisco
Lines, note that here tries line 11 and 30, user sheriff was logged in line 18)

Now, If I manually try the command that Radiator issued I get:

Radiator#snmpget 167.114.37.13 XXX
.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.9.2.9.2.1.18.18

enterprises.9.2.9.2.1.18.18 = "sheriff"

Am I still missing something? Or is this the regular message, the user did not
logged in because MaxSessions was at 1, but I need the Radiator strong protection.

Again, thanks in advance for your responses.

Cesar Nava
Ashton Communications Corporation