Hi There ... I just just installing Radiator on Redhat 5.2 for the first time ... I got perl Makefile.PL and then make to run fine (all passed) ... then I run perl radiusd -config_file goodies/simple.cfg so that I can test it and it justs sits there and I see no error messages or success messages ...

I try and run perl radpwtst -user xxx -pass xxx and I get

sending Access-Request
Rejected
sending Accounting-Request Start...
OK
sending Accounting-Request Stop...
OK

anu ideas???

I just want to authenticate ONLY (no accounting for now) and I want to do it via /etc/passwd on the same machine ... I would like a simple config for that also while I am at it if possible ... =) ... thanks!