I've been plowing through radiator, and I'm pretty happy with it. Just going
through and I don't seem to find any documentation on having a different
database for authentication and accounting. Am I blind, or is it not there?

Why, I hear you asking, do you want to do that?

Well.  I'm using MySQL and MySQL can't limit access per table, only per
database. So, I'm going to have to set up two databases. One with only
'select' permissions (for authentcation), and the other with
insert/update/delete permissions (for accounting - insert only, and
simultaneous-use, requires insert, update(?) and delete.)  So really, I need
three databases. Or I need Oracle 8-)

Anyone done this?

--Rob