The logfile doens't display any problems...
Thu Apr 22 00:36:20 1999: DEBUG: Reading password file
/reseller/list/default.single
Thu Apr 22 00:36:20 1999: DEBUG: Reading group file /etc/group
Thu Apr 22 00:36:20 1999: DEBUG: Reading users file
/reseller/list/default.single.user
Thu Apr 22 00:36:20 1999: INFO: Server started
However when I do a ps -ax command it is not shown as running.

This was the result of the command you gave me to try...any ideas?

bash-2.03# perl -d radiusd -config_file /usr/local/etc/raddb/radius.cfg

Emacs support available.

Enter h or `h h' for help.

main::(radiusd:3):      eval 'exec /usr/local/bin/perl  -S $0 ${1+"$@"}'
main::(radiusd:4):          if 0; # not running under some shell
  DB<1>
Unrecognized character \033 at (eval 4) line 2, <IN> chunk 1.
        eval '($@, $!, $^E, $,, $/, $\\, $^W) = @saved;package main; $^D =
$^D | $DB::db;stop;

;' called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503/perl5db.pl line 1239
        DB::eval called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503/perl5db.pl line 1133
        DB::DB called at radiusd line 3

  DB<2>